We are delighted that you are considering our beautiful facilities for your sacred event, rite of passage, recital, class, meeting, or party. We have significant experience in hosting a wide range of events and look forward to helping you as you plan yours.
We encourage you to schedule a tour of our buildings and grounds if that is convenient. To do so please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond promptly.
The Church and the Fellowship Building are two separate buildings joined by the Narthex, which are street-level accessible for all abilities, with parking lot available.
Beautifully situated on a 4 acre campus on Central Parkway, the Church and its Sanctuary are available for weddings, child dedications, funerals, memorial services, and other ceremonies. The Sanctuary’s superb acoustics offer an exceptional space for recitals, concerts, and other performances.
The sanctuary seats 234 people. Restrooms are conveniently located off the Narthex.
Rental of the sanctuary includes:
- The Sanctuary space
- Professional sound system (including microphones and assisted-listening devices)
- Use of foyer (as this is the primary entrance for staff and other renters, use is not always exclusive unless the sanctuary, foyer and Heston Hall are rented for one event i.e. weddings, memorial services, etc.
- Reception area
- Adjacent patio
- Ticket sales/registration space (off the Narthex)
*Use of any of the musical instruments is at the discretion of the church’s Music Director. (see Use Policies)
- The Sanctuary is available for uses in keeping with the religious nature of the space.
- Selling of merchandise is not allowed in the Sanctuary.
- Sales are allowed in the Welcome Center, but are limited to performance-related items such as the selling of tickets, music and books.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the Church building or its surrounding grounds, but may be allowed in the Fellowship Building with conditions.
- No food or drink (except water) are permitted in the sanctuary.
THE FELLOWSHIP BUILDING
Heston Hall, remodeled in 2016, is located at the opposite end of the Narthex. There is a parking lot at the front of the building.
The building includes a welcome center (foyer), accessible restrooms, a fully equipped commercial kitchen, and an outdoor patio. Rooms include Heston Hall, the RE Community Room Most rooms are rented individually. Whole-building rental is also available. The restrooms are conveniently located off the foyer with accessible restrooms located off the main room.
This large function room can accommodate 111 seated. The space is a perfect venue for wedding receptions, celebrations, family reunions, birthday parties, and business functions. It is also available for exercise, yoga, and dance classes.
Between 80-110 people can be accommodated for a formal dinner. Many factors influence the seating capacity, including space for a dance floor, a disc jockey setup, or stage/platform.
Rental of Heston Hall includes:
- Use of foyer (as this is the primary entrance for staff and other renters, use is not always exclusive)
- Adjacent patio
- Tables, both rectangular and round
- Public address system (with amp and microphone)
Adjacent to Heston Hall is a large, well-equipped commercial kitchen for preparing food and drinks for all occasions. The kitchen includes two stoves and ovens, a dishwasher, sinks, ample countertop space, large coffee makers, pots and pans, cooking utensils, and more.
The RE Community Room accommodates 6 to 8 people. It is nicely furnished with a small conference table and chairs.
There are 2 portable classrooms available with rental of the entire Fellowship Building. These work well as breakout space.
- All events must end no later than 10 p.m.with a quiet cleanup time until 11:00 p.m.
- The Fellowship Hall adheres to earth-friendly practices and expect our renters to do the same.
There are specific limitations on alcohol use in the Fellowship Building. (see Use Policies and Renter Responsibilities.)
Would you like someone to contact you about renting our facility for your wedding or other event?
Please use this form to make your inquiry. We’ll contact you promptly!